PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Buick GS 455 Stage I Hardtop 4 spd or GSX Stage I

luischg
09-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Hello fellas,

I'm new to the forum, but have been checking out this forum for a while. Glad to meet other Buick enthusiasts. I just finished college and wanted to treat myself with a gift:LAUGH: I've always love muscle cars and fell in love with GS since I was in high school. Finally, I'm going to pull the trigger and try to get one at a decent price, hopefull:RE:. My budget is $10k, I don't care about the condition, as a matter of fact I prefer something I can restore or put a lot of work on myself. I don't care about the car's year itself. The one I saw the 1970 but I think they all look the same (I think). One think I ask is that whoever has one for sale could mentor me through the restoration process. I have never done a restoration before, but I'm mechanically incline and very handy. I have plenty of time at the moment while looking for a job and I could go to you place so you can instruct or point me to the right path. If you have a shop or a place that you are willing to let me use, we can work out something to compensate you for your time and facilities. Please give me a call and we can talk more about it. My number is 310-904-8051

Thanks

Louis

gsjohnny
09-08-2013, 11:04 PM
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4036634404.html

gsjohnny
09-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Louis, did you check it out?

MichaelGarrison
09-22-2013, 12:32 PM
I have a strong running 71 GS 350 now a 455 for just a little more money.