PDA

View Full Version : 70-72 Skylark body

84Andy
03-01-2006, 06:33 PM
I am looking for a 70-72 skylark body (can be a GS or GSX clone body as well) in decent shape. I can live with replacing the floorboards, fenders, and quarters, and fenders (not more than 3 of these though becauase of cost and it's probably beyond saving). I am trying to work on a budget to just ahve a nice driver. I already have a good motor and tranny so I don't need a power train but if it has a powetrain that's bad that's fine too. Preferably a black interior but not neccessary. Doesn't matter if it is a a/c car or not. I prefer the interior to be all there or in pieces that I can put back in. Don't care whether buckets or bench. I would prefer a hardtop but will take a post car with a nice body. If you know anyone or somewhere who might have a car like this in the NE area around PA, MD, NJ, WV, or DE please let me know. You can email me or call me on my cell at 717-873-2506. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Andy

Quick 1
03-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Andy I have a driver 70 Skylark 2 dr 350 4brl dual exhaust have just started buying parts for it like a good front bumper and a back passenger front fender its Black like the rest of the car it drives and runs good no holes in the trunk just surface rust Doors are good quarters have surface here are some pics. if interested let me know but once I start putting it together and cleaning it might not be up for sale anymore $2,500 thanks Dan.

jtroop
04-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Dan,
I am also looking for a pretty clean body. Where are you located in Ohio?

Thanks,
John