PDA

View Full Version : It's Safe Now

JaxWax
04-24-2007, 09:49 PM
OK - When did you bring your ride out?

Mike Atwood
04-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Heck.....already been pulled over for roasting the tires, and put the first "dent" in the car that I had to fix this weekend. Not a good weekend for me.:E:

tufbuick
04-24-2007, 10:29 PM
When the road is dry....the STRONG ISLAND BOYS cruise !!! :TU: :TU: :TU:

tufbuick
04-24-2007, 10:41 PM
.................more

tufbuick
04-24-2007, 10:47 PM
...........and more...........

tufbuick
04-24-2007, 10:52 PM
...........bangin' gears on a sunny day.........

tufbuick
04-24-2007, 10:53 PM
STRONG ISLAND RULES !!! :TU: :TU: :TU:

tufbuick
04-24-2007, 10:59 PM
.........almost forgot........ME.........

JaxWax
04-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Tufbuick - Did you lose one of your t-tops? :BROW:

Just kidding - you guys do cruise! You gotta drive em! :TU:

Scott

JaxWax
04-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Heck.....already been pulled over for roasting the tires, and put the first "dent" in the car that I had to fix this weekend. Not a good weekend for me.:E:

Mike - How did you dent up the ride?

Mike Atwood
04-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Mike - How did you dent up the ride?

There is a steel pole next to the garage door (so you don't damage the garage door when you hit it :DOU: ) and I scraped that backing in Sat. night because someone was parked almost in front of the garage and I had to cut it sharp to try to get in. It's all painted again..... just need to wetsand it and buff it out. :RE:

tufbuick
04-25-2007, 10:08 AM
That's called a SENIOR SCRAPE !!! :LAUGH: ---:LAUGH: ---:LAUGH: ---:LAUGH:

racerxjj67
04-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Brought my Charger out 2 weeks ago, but had to put it away for 2 weeks because of crappy weather. Had it out yesterday to drive to work. The Buick is still sitting in the garage minus a rear bumper. Old man had it rechromed for me... a month and a half later still no bumper. Since he typically uses backyard hacks to do any car work, I'm guessing it's still sitting in a heap untouched. Hopefully I'm wrong.

ricknmel67
04-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Well, I choose "been driving it all along", but it did stay tucked away for about 7 or 8 straight weeks this winter. I get it out every chance I can... but once salt has been used on the roads, I don't get it out for at least 2 rains no matter how nice it is out.

During that 7-8 week rest, I fired it up about every other week (inside my heated shop), and even jacked it up once and let it idle in gear for about 5 minutes.

We took it to town with the top down in early March for ice cream ... then it snowed the next day. Gotta love Ohio weather. :DOU:

JaxWax
04-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Well, I choose "been driving it all along", but it did stay tucked away for about 7 or 8 straight weeks this winter. I get it out every chance I can... but once salt has been used on the roads, I don't get it out for at least 2 rains no matter how nice it is out.

During that 7-8 week rest, I fired it up about every other week (inside my heated shop), and even jacked it up once and let it idle in gear for about 5 minutes.

We took it to town with the top down in early March for ice cream ... then it snowed the next day. Gotta love Ohio weather. :DOU:

Me thinks you are safe now - at least from our perpsective in Columbus! :TU:

Scott

sharkmonkey
04-26-2007, 12:12 AM
I have no garage so I have no choice but to leave it out. I don't drive it when it's slushy though.

MARK

JaxWax
04-26-2007, 12:39 AM
I have no garage so I have no choice but to leave it out. I don't drive it when it's slushy though.

MARK

Mark the Shark - DRIVE it LIKE YA STOLE IT! Just go 25MPH if you are coming towards our shop in Worthington.

Now that I see what the ride looks like, I will be on the lookout.......:WOW:

sharkmonkey
04-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Hey, did I see you up at the Centerburg car show last year?

I know I saw your products out on display "somewhere" last year.
MARK

JaxWax
04-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey, did I see you up at the Centerburg car show last year?

I know I saw your products out on display "somewhere" last year.
MARK

Mark -

I beleive one of my distributors was there........heck - I am located over behind the Flint on Park Road. Stop on over - I'd like to see your ride.

I am in Georgia this weekend doing a show, though. Wireless is neat:YA:

sharkmonkey
04-26-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm off of Sancus in the Worthington Glenn North condos. You're probably 1.5 miles away.

JaxWax
04-27-2007, 06:43 AM
I'm off of Sancus in the Worthington Glenn North condos. You're probably 1.5 miles away.

Yeppers - could almost throw a rock at ya from the shop. :BROW:

I will be back on Tuesday - am in GA doing a show.

Look forward to meeting you and seeing your ride. Give me a call next week 614-785-0117.

Scott