PDA

View Full Version : JaxWax

Mike Atwood
08-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Well, I finally had a chance to test some products from the guys at JaxWax. My kid bought an old 97 Grand Am to fix up and resell to make some money......... so he can afford a nicer car himself. He has never hand waxed a car by himself! The paint on this thing looked like it sat out in the sun it's entire life. I buffed it out for him, and threw him the bottle of liquid carnauba that I bought at the BPG nats. Wow!! I am impressed! The thing looks brand new! The microfober towels are a MUST HAVE though! They made it so easy to remove the wax........... I almost can't describe how easy it comes off............ it's like wiping off .....nothing! :WOW:
Ok..... so it passed the test. so I thought I'd try something a little harder........ It gave the GS a little deeper shine, and the wax really works great on all the glass and chrome. The quick detail spray is great also! No smears, streaks, or cloudy spots! It beats Meguiar's quick detailer...... hands down!
When it comes to detailing supplies, I am kind of hard to impress......... but I am impressed, VERY IMPRESSED ! This is going to save me alot of time and work!

Thanks Scott, and the JaxWax crew!

JaxWax
08-20-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the kind words, Mike:YA:

Great meeting you and others from the group - I am looking forward to next year already!

Maybe if I can sell enough I can buy the car that I was doing demos on. It was the first time that I drove one of those - I was simply amazed at the power that it put out. :WOW:

I'm hooked :BROW: Now I "get it".

Eric Schmelzer
08-26-2007, 10:14 PM
[B]I'm hooked :BROW: Now I "get it".

Going Fast With Class. Its kinda like Its A Jeep Thing, You Wouldn't understand. But now you do.:TU::TU: