Thread: Carpet for Skylark

Default Carpet for Skylark

Hey folks, I was wondering, if anyone tried installing aftermarket carpeting into the classic Buicks?
    If so, what was the brand you have taken? As I am looking at the Newark Auto carpet for my '79 Skylark, but I am confused that they have not got any reviews so far....
    Cause I want to make sure the carpet works fine, you know, without those gaps...
    As right now I am ready for the new carpeting installation, and now cannot set up my mind, whether it's a good idea to go with this aftermarket stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by JimRT View Post
    Hey folks, I was wondering, if anyone tried installing aftermarket carpeting into the classic Buicks?
    If so, what was the brand you have taken? As I am looking at the Newark Auto carpet for my '79 Skylark, but I am confused that they have not got any reviews so far....
    Cause I want to make sure the carpet works fine, you know, without those gaps...
    As right now I am ready for the new carpeting installation, and now cannot set up my mind, whether it's a good idea to go with this aftermarket stuff...
    Okay, decided to give it a try as long as the returns are accpeted. Will reply back with the pics.
    Cheers!

I think most of the aftermarket carpets come from Auto Custom Carpets...regardless of who is selling it.
    Adam Martin
    BPG# 1358
    BCA# 39765
    1970 Buick Skylark Custom 455 Coupe