Thread: Reproduction Parts

Default Reproduction Parts

I now find that I understand the manufacturers of reproduction parts. As we all know, we are finally getting some parts made for our cars. I have worked for over a year with the manufacturer, AMD, and they have produced some of the highest quality parts that I have seen. Not only for our Buicks, but also Mopars and other GM products. They have been great to work with and have a desire to produce hoods, fenders and doors along with lots of small parts. Their website is Autometaldirect.com and you can visit and see the products as they update their website. Their prices on the site are list as they prefer to sell through dealers, however the dealers must have a large buyin to qualify fo dealer status.

There are other companies carrying their products through e-bay, websites and catalogs and that is a good thing because I don't know everyone with a Buick (even though I would like to). We (and they) were counting on Bowling Green to jump start the sales of their products and the flood threw a wrench in that plan. So I offered a deal on shipping to help everyone.

Now the truth. If these products don't sell sufficiently, they will not make anything else new, nor any more runs of what they have made. We all want the parts for our cars, now we need to support the company that made the parts. That is the reason for my below retail prices for you guys and the freight deal. That is all from Then & Now. Granted it is a selfish reason, I need these parts to re-build more GS cars. So my plea with all who need parts or may need parts, buy..buy ..buy. Great sales will entice more parts production.

I want to thank everyone for their purchases already made and future. Lets back these guys and all who seek to manufacture and produce parts for us.

Oh Yeah, found out the other day that I am going to be a grandpa in November!
    Mark Reeves
    1970 MOTION GSX
    1971 Stage 1 Convt. 4 spd. (Documented)
    1971 Cortez Gold GSX (Documented)
    and others
    Then & Now Automotive
    www.thenandnowauto.com

Mark,
    Thanks for what you have in the works so far. I have some of your repo parts and they are perfect!!!!!!! I have some parts on order ( core supports and 70 hood mldgs)and look forward to their arrival.
    Oh Congrats on being a grandpa !!! Nothing like it . In the Buick circle ,thats GRANPA !
    Bill

70 GSX Stage 2 Iron head 4 spd yellow
    68 "SPORTWAGON FROM HELL" bamboo cream
    " 494 "--- 9.95 @ 135.73
    1940 Buick Century 4 dr 69k miles SOLD
    2004 ESCALADE TOW HOG
    2014 regal " T " Type , Turbo charged

Default 70-72 Gauge Cluster

Quote Originally Posted by stage-x View Post
    I now find that I understand the manufacturers of reproduction parts. As we all know, we are finally getting some parts made for our cars. I have worked for over a year with the manufacturer, AMD, and they have produced some of the highest quality parts that I have seen. Not only for our Buicks, but also Mopars and other GM products. They have been great to work with and have a desire to produce hoods, fenders and doors along with lots of small parts. Their website is Autometaldirect.com and you can visit and see the products as they update their website. Their prices on the site are list as they prefer to sell through dealers, however the dealers must have a large buyin to qualify fo dealer status.

There are other companies carrying their products through e-bay, websites and catalogs and that is a good thing because I don't know everyone with a Buick (even though I would like to). We (and they) were counting on Bowling Green to jump start the sales of their products and the flood threw a wrench in that plan. So I offered a deal on shipping to help everyone.

Now the truth. If these products don't sell sufficiently, they will not make anything else new, nor any more runs of what they have made. We all want the parts for our cars, now we need to support the company that made the parts. That is the reason for my below retail prices for you guys and the freight deal. That is all from Then & Now. Granted it is a selfish reason, I need these parts to re-build more GS cars. So my plea with all who need parts or may need parts, buy..buy ..buy. Great sales will entice more parts production.

I want to thank everyone for their purchases already made and future. Lets back these guys and all who seek to manufacture and produce parts for us.

Oh Yeah, found out the other day that I am going to be a grandpa in November!
    First Congratulation!! On reproduction parts any thing on the 70-72 Gauge Cluster? And if so the quality?
    AL
    1972 GS Stage1 4-Speed
    1968 Corvette 327 4-Speed
    1979 Corvette 350 4-Speed
    2005 GMC Yucon SLT